Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Handmade Soap ( Lemon and Peppermint ) !

Beautiful day spring coming, I wanted something fresh, clean, and light scent . for the outdoor shower .
Peppermint is one of my all-time favorite essential oils, and I also love anything orange lemony and lime.
Variety Soaps - Citrus and Peppermint
Variety Soaps – Citrus and Peppermint
Large lemongrass bar
Large lemongrass bar
(Spring always gets me thinking about Lemons lemon of Capri) Island of Capri, Italy
also the favorite Island of Giada de Laurentiis Chef
 resort locations: Capri.
resort locations: Capri.
I figured peppermint and lemongrass would be very nice for the Spring Season ,
Positano Capri Island
Positano Capri Island
Peppermint oil is used for skin care, our handcrafted Artisan soaps with the addition of pure Peppermint essential oil which blends well with other essential oils and is used in massages, steam bath, and mud packs. Peppermint oil is antiseptic in nature, and when massaged on the scalp, it helps to remove dandruff and lice in addition to its usual cooling effect. When applied on the skin, peppermint oil keeps pimples at bay and keeps the skin healthy and blemish-free. Peppermint oil contains menthol which is good for your skin, and has a cooling effect. It is most commonly used in natural soap.
Peppermint large Bar Limited Edition
Peppermint Soap large Bar Limited Edition
Earlier in the week I made this batch of Greek Olive Oil Soap my
favorite Unsent Soap for Spring Time and Outdoor Shower.
Greek Olive Oil For Outdoor Shower
Greek Olive Oil For Outdoor Shower (unsent soap for all skin type )
Unsent Soaps Greek Olive Oil For Outdoor Showers
Pin My lemongrass Soap – on Pinterest
Like My Lemongrass Soap on Facebook  -
Twitter my Lemongrass Soap -
Google Plus Peppermint Soap –
Spring Soaps on Amazon.com

1 comment: