Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Idea : Handcrafted Soap

Friday, December 13, 2013


Have a wonderful weekend.

Image
Holiday gift basket organic bar soaps
Holiday gift basket organic bar soaps
What are your plans for this weekend? We’re going to a Holiday  Christmas Concert on Saturday evening, December 14 from 6:00 – 7:30pm.
Here are a few  natural handcrafted soaps review from around the web  .
Enjoy  the 2013 gift soaps!!!
I have always loved trying different type of luxury soaps and especially those that have really nice fragrances. I received a bar of this lovely soap in a gift basket at Christmas. I have since sought it out and bought it for myself often. The person who originally gifted it had no idea what kind of product it was, they just thought it smelled great- and it does. The Almond Hazelnut
smell is good enough to make you want to take a bite out of it.
Image
Almond Hazelnut Soap smell is good enough to make you want to take a bite out of it.
The bar lasted a long time. Everyone liked the way the bathroom smelled after I had used it, and I toyed with the idea of ordering a few bars to place in drawers as sachets, but I knew they would end up in the shower. I definitely want to order more of the products from the site now that I have discovered them. Natural Handcrafted Soap
Image
Handmade soaps

No comments: