Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Handmade Soaps

Tuesday’s Featured handmade artisan soaps, This handmade soap is perfect for dry, itchy and sensitive skin.
1b7f5-amazonsoaps5
Today’s guest post comes from Alexis, community manager for Georgetown Google’s Android Device program.  She enjoys blogging, pop culture, tweeting and NOW –Handmade Artisan Soap Unscented Goat’s Milk.
Alexis -Wrote– My Experience with handmade soap product:
I have chosen goat’s milk soap last week  just to see how the goat milk soap work on my sensitive skin . I have never heard of this ingredient before so I wanted to try.  It lathers well creamy and  moisturize.
Anyway, this soap is really nice for daily use.
Picture 2476
My second choice is a clear Castile Soap . Castile Olive is  amazing in a babies bath. It’s pretty enough to set out in a soap dish for guests. It’s beautiful and my family favorite.
Handmade Soaps with Organic Oils and ButterFound more of this handmade soaps

Frequently Bought Together


+ Handcrafted All Natural Castile Olive - Palm with Cocoa Butter Soap Unscented Excellent Face and Body + Handcrafted Buttermilk with Honey and Mango Butter Soap



No comments: