Sunday, January 4, 2009

HANDMADE SOAP

I have been extremely impressed with the soap. It creates a soft, moisturized feeling after using that I have never achieved with any other soap before. It doesn't leave a residue after use, like I have experienced before with other soaps. The scent is light and refreshing, not at all overpowering. I would recommend this to anyone as their soap of choice from now on.
Anne Bucharen, NYC


This soap is GREAT for the cold dry weather. It is the only moisturizing soap that actually keeps my skin from chapping and feeling dry in the winter. The smell is refreshing and wonderful too. Try this and Enjoy!

Cleo Adms NYC

Would you be so kind as to notify me when you have more of the 3.5 oz bars of French lavender/Egyptian geranium soaps. Of all of your lavender soaps, the fragrance of this exceeds all the other. I recently made my second purchase from you online. I discovered you from your ad in a flyer in the N&O. Your soaps are wonderful!

Thanks. . . . Rick Grooms






No comments: